Monday, November 26, 2007

Color and Style of Clothes...journal #28

Clothes can tell a lot about a person who is wearing it. That cannot be judged by science, but everyone can see that. As we know, everyone has some favorite colors, and they also have some their own styles in wearing clothes. The colors and styles of the clothes which they wear can tell us a lot about them.
First, let look at the colors of clothes which someone wear. If they usually wear some clothes with dark color I can tell that they want to hide something inside their body, or they don’t want to share some private things with other people. I can say that they live inside. On the other hand, when I look at someone always wear clothes with bright colors, I can tell that they want to show something, they want to be indicated by everyone and see them. They don’t want to hide everything. Moreover they want to share with a lot people. I can say that they live outside.
Second, let look at the styles of clothes which someone wear. When I see someone who usually wears formal and polite clothes, I can tell that that they have good organization in their life. They want something in order and clearly. On the other hand, when I see someone who always wears messy clothes, I can tell that they live no in order. They want something is messy, too. They want to follow any rule of society, and they have their own rules for their life. They don’t care about anyone who is living around them.
In short, color and style of clothes can tell us a lot about person who wear it. So, when we wear something with our favorite colors and styles, that mean we will show everyone something about us.

No comments: