Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanks!.......Journal #27

If I have chance to say thankful sentences, my parents will be the first people who I want to say a thank-you. They made me here, and nobody else can do that. I mean I was born by them. They gave me all of their love. They always think about me even though I can say that I have old enough to take care myself. I really want to thank the love which they gave to me. In my mine, I never forget what they gave me. I also never forget their faces which make me happy. I hope that they can have a good health and a good life when I’m studying far away. Second one who I want to say a thank-you is my girlfriend. She always besides me and help me so much when I came to the US. She gives me delicious foods. She also is a person who I can belief and talk to her what I’m feeling when I live far from my family. She always motivates me to study and do good things when came with her. I really want to appreciate the love which she gave for me. Last but not least, I want to say thankful sentences to ALP teachers. They tried to help me so much. I love them. I know that I will get what I did before. So, one thing I need to do is that I have to work hard if I want to have a good score. Nobody can help me have good scores even God if I don’t study hard. At all, I really want to thank people who make me and everyone happy. Thanks!

3 comments:

s_o_l_m_a_z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s_o_l_m_a_z said...

Thanks for your comment.I'm happy that my journal helps you to know about God:)

leinster said...

I am thankful to have had a great student as you.