Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Research Paper

My topic is computer’s effects in educating in universities. Actually, I had two or three topics, but this was my favorite choice. Because my major was computer science, I wanted to know about needs and usefulness of computers in universities. I also want to know what fields and areas of education need computers. This one will help me a lot in researching and studying in future is that what I need to study more.
I have been really surprised when I read some papers from different authors. The ideas were different from mine. Before I came to this research paper which was computer’s effects in educating in universities, I thought computers which only were useful for everyone in every field of our lives. However, I changed my idea after I did some research because besides usefulness of computers, they also had bad effects in education. It was really strange and helpful for me.
From the librarian instruction, although my major was computer science and I also studied a lot about computer, I still got some new tools and methods which helped me do research more quickly. This also helped me a little bit in researching.

No comments: